SILHOUETTE CAMEO® 4
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Simply insert and press the button with ease, up to 60ft of material.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- The sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
Software Options For Printing And Cutting:
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
You want to have options with different PC or Mac systems for your plotter because the design vectors need to render over a wireless connection. That’s why the plotter’s compact qualities are important for a smaller setup, so you can determine where to place the laptop in relation to the plotter.
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 (White)
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
Silhouette Cameo Plotters
The Silhouette Cameo Plotter series is a good investment when you seek to print and cut vinyl simultaneously. Some operators would rather not have to switch between machines when printing designs. Plotters can handle both tasks at the same time while handling different material types.
Operators like the machine because it has a low learning curve and a large carrying capacity. Small businesses can harness their DIY levels for professional projects. It can do weeding with shapes and letters alike, and even custom figures in some cases. Plotters are best for businesses with a higher budget and require higher accuracy when printing in multiple colors.
Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machines
Don’t forget to call Aviva Chicago ahead of time when looking at our machines. We can notify you about the models in stock. See if you qualify for any of our shipping deals.
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more. It has a cutting rate at least three times faster than its previous counterparts.
You can get the Silhouette Cameo 4 at Aviva Chicago, along with any necessary accessories to customize your workspace. Some designers need a more flexible arrangement with laptops or tablets.
Silhouette Studio has four editions: Basic, Designer, Designer+, and Business. If your business requires, you can pay for the upgrades if you want to do more than important computer fonts and simple designs. Designer+ allows you to work with larger embroidery files, which is useful for providing necessary apparel.
Refine Your Vinyl Or Heat Transfer With Aviva Chicago
With Aviva Chicago, you get the benefits of Aviva Wholesale, with our expertise and equipment. Our goal is to partner with suppliers from around the world to deliver the best quality supplies for businesses engaged in design printing.
To learn more about Silhouette machines and the heat transfer vinyl or material required, please reach out to us today. Aviva Chicago is more than ready to match you with the tools for matless cutting or provide the accessories to match your vinyl plotter.